Keep Your Life Moving
For most people, selling one’s home is a life changing event that can have a significant financial impact.
In today’s market, home owners have multiple ways to sell their home without an agent, which can sometimes seem inexpensive and simple. In reality, without the guidance of an experienced real estate professional, it can be easy to make choices in the early stages of marketing your home that will end up costing you valuable time and thousands of dollars in the long run.
Don’t leave the marketing of your home to chance.
Kate and her team have the tools, experience, energy and the negotiating skills you need to get the most value from your home in the least amount of time on the market.
- Kate has a proven track record of selling homes in Columbiana and Mahoning counties and surrounding areas for more than 13 years
- As the top sales person in her office and the recipient of the Presidents Sales Club Award she brings the level of expertise and professionalism that you expect
- With hundreds of transactions closed, it’s likely she has sold a home like yours and may already have a buyer looking in your neighborhood
A Custom Marketing Plan for You
Every home is unique, and so is every homebuyer and seller. Kate and her team will implement the best marketing tactics for your type of home and your situation, as well as a highest price analysis, to help increase the likelihood of multiple offers. Those tactics can include:
- Strategize about listing price vs. time on the market
- Social media marketing, including targeted ads on Facebook
- Professionally taken photographs
- Open houses with a proved track record of attendance
- Phone and email marketing campaigns
- We use Voicepad for the public to gain instant phone info
- Sending 100 ‘Just Listed’ postcards per new listing
- Work with all agents and agencies, increasing the seller’s exposure
- Familiar Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices-Northwood Realty Services signage
- Tips and advice on preparing home for sale
In addition to syndicating your listing online through Realtor.com and other large real estate websites, Kate has an extensive local network of contacts and a wide reach on social media.
- Your listing will be posted everywhere on the Internet, including a video on YouTube, the second most popular search engine on the Internet! This will really make sure more people will see your home.
- Kate’s sphere of influence and social media network will reach buyers that others can’t.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices-Northwood Realty Services’ powerful contact database adds thousands of potential buyers that will see your home for sale.
Technology combined with a custom marketing plan creates a formula for success that will get your home sold and allow you to move on to the next chapter in your life.