Helping Homebuyers Plan for a Successful Move
Purchasing a home is one of the most important financial decisions someone can make in their lifetime. It is not something to be taken lightly, but it doesn’t have to be a stressful experience either.
Before you start browsing what’s available, set up a consultation with me to ensure you have everything you need in line for the process to go smoothly. I can assist with:
- Referrals to lenders for your preapproval
- Current market activity (P.S. it’s a seller’s market!)
- What is available for your desired price range
- How to negotiate the best terms
- Helping you through the closing process
There are a number of factors that go into purchasing a home, and I will help make the process enjoyable and will keep you updated along the way.
A Home for You
You already know what your future home needs…but what do you want? I’ll be working with you to find the perfect home that has the features and amenities that you desire.
Do you want a historic home, or new build? Do you want a ranch or a colonial? How many stories? How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Do you want a patio, or do you plan to add one? I will take into consideration all of these questions and more to find you the home of your dreams for a price that doesn’t drain your budget.
Why you should hire me
- It’s free – typically the sale commission comes from the seller
- Market knowledge – I know how much the homes you are looking for should cost
- An eye for what to look for – I’ve toured so many homes, and I can spot any defects or cover-ups
- Financing knowledge – I will help you understand financing options available to you
- Emotional filter – Buying a home is an understandably emotional time, and having an agent who is not emotionally attached to the purchase will ensure you have a voice of reason when you fall in love with a home and don’t notice a decaying roof
- Contract writing – Entering into a real estate contract is legally binding and not to be taken lightly; I will protect your interests
- Professional negotiations – This could be the difference between you getting the home or losing what you want. You can either sleep on it or in it!
- Legal obligations – We handle all of the paperwork and communications with the lender, the title company, inspectors and appraisers, making sure you are protected and in compliance with legal requirements