Kate Oesch Helps Homebuyers Plan for a Successful Move
Purchasing a home is one of the most important financial decisions someone can make in their lifetime. It is not something to be taken lightly, but it doesn’t have to be a stressful experience either.
Before you start browsing what’s available, set up a consultation with Kate Oesch to ensure you have everything you need in line for the process to go smoothly. Kate’s years of experience in real estate are invaluable in helping you determine:
- What you can afford
- Which neighborhood you should move to
- What you need vs. what you want
- How to negotiate the best price
- Which mortgage is best for you
- What financing you need in place
There are a number of factors that go into purchasing a home, and Kate helps make the process approachable and keeps you involved in every step along the way.
A Home for You
You already know what your future home needs…but what do you want? Kate works with you to find the perfect home that has the features and amenities that you desire.
Do you want a historic home, or new one? Do you want a ranch or an a-frame? How many stories? How many bedrooms and bathrooms? Do you want a patio, or do you plan to add one? Kate will take into consideration all of these questions and more to find you the home of your dreams for a price that doesn’t drain your budget.
Why should you hire Kate?
- It’s free – typically the sale commission comes from the seller
- Market knowledge – I know how much the homes you are looking for should cost
- An eye for what to look for – I’ve toured so many homes, and I can spot any defects or cover-ups
- Financing knowledge – I will help you understand financing options available to you
- Emotional filter – Buying a home is an understandably emotional time, and having an agent who is not emotionally attached to the purchase will ensure you have a voice of reason when you fall in love with a home and don’t notice a decaying roof
- Contract writing – Entering into a real estate contract is legally binding and not to be taken lightly; I will protect your interests
- Professional negotiations – This could be the difference between you getting the home you want or losing out
- Legal obligations – We handle all of the paperwork and communications with the lender, the title company, inspectors and appraisers, making sure you are protected and in compliance with legal requirements